Chief Compliance Officer
- J.D., Chicago-Kent College of Law, Illinois Institute of Technology
- MBA, Finance and International Business, DePaul University
- B.S. Business Administration, major in Accounting, The University of Arizona
- Chief Compliance Officer – Driehaus Capital Management, Driehaus Mutual Funds
- Compliance Officer – PIMCO
- Senior Compliance Analyst – Driehaus Capital Management
What Do You Enjoy Most About Your Job?
I really enjoy being actively engaged with the various business functions and initiatives across the organization in order to help the business succeed in delivering results for its clients in a compliant manner. Being able to be a resource for others while at the same time learning from others is what drew me to compliance initially and what has kept me in here throughout my career.
What Do You Enjoy Most About Working at KAR?
The people and culture are what I enjoy most about working at KAR. It is truly a dedicated bunch of professionals who care about each other and who work well together to accomplish our shared goals and initiatives.
What Are You Involved in Outside of Work?
Since escaping Chicago after 15 endless winters to return to California in 2019, I have taken up year-round cycling to maximize enjoyment of the best year-round weather that Southern California has to offer.