Senior International Equity Trader
- M.B.A., Finance, Emory University
- B.S., Business Administration,
University of Kansas
- International Commodity Trader –
Koch Industries, Inc.
- International Sales Trader – Credit Suisse New York and London
- Senior Trader – Artio Global Investors
- Senior Trader – Vinik Asset Management
- Head of EMEA Trading – Kopernik
- Head of International Trading – Monashee
What Do You Enjoy Most About Your Job?
Trading international markets, especially within EMEA, has always fascinated me due to the various country intricacies, market dynamics and trading styles within each market. Walking in every day knowing that this is what I’m going to be faced with is something that I’ll never get tired of!
What Do You Enjoy Most About Working at KAR?
The best part about working at KAR is the people, who all contribute to KAR’s amazing culture. I’ve never worked in a more supportive, intellectually curious and team-oriented environment.
What Are You Involved in Outside of Work?
When I am not at work, I am spending time with my wife and three kids, which usually means I’m either on a flag football field, in a basketball gym, or at a hockey rink.